Ravemen CR500 USB Head Light
he CR500 from Ravemen is a USB rechargeable front light that has 6 running modes and a max output of 500 lumens from a single CREE XP-G2 LED with a 50,000 hour lifespan. The integrated DuaLens optical designed low beam provides a broad beam with a low angle that lights up the road or trail up to 95m in front of you without dazzling oncoming cars, riders, or pedestrians.
The CR500's durable anodised aluminium body is light weight and provides excellent heat dissipation. It also features IPX6 water resistance and attaches to the handlebar bracket via a quick release system. The handlebar bracket is compatible with 22.2 to 31.8mm handlebars and offers an easy to use, tool free installation. The light can also be removed from the bike and carried around as a hand held torch or flashlight.
The included wired remote button can be connected to the micro USB port and attached next to your handlebar grip allowing you to change the light mode without taking your hands off the bars. You can also hold down the remote button to activate instant max output for a bit of extra light in emergencies. This works no matter what mode the light is in.
Charge the internal 1700 mAh 3.7v Lithium-Ion battery by connecting the light to a PC or similar USB charging device using the included micro USB cable. The integrated charging indicator light will flash red while charging and glow solid green once complete. This same light will also indicate battery level while the light is in use.
- DuaLens optical designed low-beam provides broad low-angled beam
- DuaLens optical designed low-beam reduces glare to oncoming traffic
- Wired remote button
- Built in battery status & charging indicator light
- 1700 mAh 3.7v Lithium-Ion battery
- Micro USB charging (cable included)
- Durable anodized aluminium body
- Quick release design
- 22.2mm to 31.8mm tool-free handlebar bracket
- IPX6 Water resistant
- Max distance: 95 metres
- Impact resistance: 1 metre
- Dimensions: 83.5 x 29 x 32mm (light only)
- Weight: 92 grams
- High: 500 Lumens, 1.6 hour run-time
- Mid: 250 Lumens, 3 hour run-time
- Low: 100 Lumens, 7.5 hour run-time
- Eco: 50 Lumens, 16.5 hour run-time
- Pulse flash: 100 Lumens, 15 hour run-time
- Quick flash: 50 Lumens, 30 hour run-time